Saturday, December 25, 2010

"The End"

"The End"
"EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY IN THE END, IF IT'S NOT OKAY IT'S NOT THE END" John Lennon

The ultimate piece of advise, don't you think? In other words, no matter how bad things look today, we all have the opportunity to make things better. So don't stop trying and don't give up (till the very end).
A piece of wood covered in hand made papers is the frame that holds children's wood blocks.  A vintage folding ruler finishes the piece.
IN PRIVATE COLLECTION 

6 comments:

  1. I like the saying and how you put it together. Looks like you have been busy. I haven't posted since November!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Rebeca and this quote too--such great advice--thank you John Lennon!!
    I hope you had a wonderful Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking of nice, this is really nice! Cool use of blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebeca,

    It's been way too long since I visited your blog and I might not have come today had I not read your lovely comment. Sometimes life gets away from us, but I hope to correct that, with your approval. I would like to add your blog to my sidebar, because your assemblages are superb. In fact, I had forgotten HOW superb the are when I got away from that genre earlier in the year.

    I hope you are enjoying the New Year and you will continue to make fabulous art, which I know I will find inspiring.

    BTW, now I know where all the children's alphabet blocks have gone (grin). Love this latest piece.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rebeca,
    how I like this words of John Lennon and I love your creative work.
    Greetings from Germany,
    Sigrid

    ReplyDelete