Friday, September 23, 2011

"You and Me" (#3)

"You and Me" (#3)
 This is the third interpretation of this piece done. You can see the other one here.  I really love the quote, and I am delighted to see other people love it too:
" I LAUGH I CRY I HOPE I TRY I HURT I NEED
I FEAR I LOVE AND I KNOW YOU DO TOO
SO WE ARE REALLY NOT THAT DIFFERENT YOU AND ME"

This piece is made inside a wooden frame that has been fitted with a thin piece of wood. The entire piece is covered in tissues, magazine images, and words. Scrabble tiles spell out the saying, and a small human profile punctuates the statement. The piece is ready to hang or sit on a stand. (click on image to enlarge)

5 comments:

  1. A great scrabble piece, fun to work it out, and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me fait penser à une émission télévisée... les chiffres et les lettres..amusant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is darling~ what a neat idea! Stopping by from FJ- stop by and say hello sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there~ Just stopping back by to say thanks for sharing at Feathered Nest Friday! I'm having a giveaway this week- hope to see you at the party! :)

    ReplyDelete