Friday, September 4, 2020

Works from July 2017

Hello Everyone (who's still here) I am so sorry I have been missing in action for a few years.  I've missed all of you, and I've missed posting what I've been working on.

I'm still making art, I just haven't found the time to post consistently like before.  It all just became overwhelming, all in once.

But I'm back, and I will attempt to post images of work I've done over the past few years, by month.  This is my first post to get back in the swing of things.  Hope you follow along.

ps: I have a Facebook Art page https://www.facebook.com/ObtainiumArt/

Please follow me to see my most recent works

I'm also on Instagram and Pinterest.

"Through The Looking Glass" wooden frame painted silver, convex mirror embellished with silver metal findings


"The Meaning of Life +2" Dominoes inside a wooden framed mirror 

__
"Sereno"  Wooden horse riding a skateboard, is embellished with bling, a block and a ball.

"Cruise Ship Sushi" detail

"Cruise Ship Sushi:  wooden fish attempting to snack on a small cruise ship, inside a cigar box.

"Black and White"  dice in a frame, visible from both sides


1 comment:

  1. I'm THRILLED to see you are back posting again, Rebecca. I always LOVE your assemblages. They always speak to me. Of course, I love all these, but I especially LOVE the carousel horse. It even has my initial on it (grin). I look forward to more soon. That's especially true because I'm not on any other social media site, just blogger.

    ReplyDelete