- "Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?" asked Alice.
- "That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat.
- "I don't much care where –" said Alice
- "Then it doesn't matter which way you go," said the Cat.
- Alice – "so long as I get somewhere,"
- "Oh, you're sure to do that," said the Cat, if you only walk long enough."
Every time I read this quote I am reminded of the reason why I set goals and make plans . . . Simply because I don't want to find myself 'getting somewhere' where I don't want to be . . .
How about you? Are you a planner and a goal setter?
A rustic hinged wooden box is covered in iconic Da Vinci images, including Mona Lisa on the front and a fallen angel on the back, Inside are vintage text and an image of Alice, appearing to ask Cheshire Cat for directions (note the cat's tail extends past the top of the box). Porcelain drawer pulls for feet, and a brass pull on top.